Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little background

I don't mean to opaque - really - so I've decided to start a series all about beer itself, as opposed to specific brews or particular bars. I would like it to be a guide for the perplexed, and of course part of the point is that I don't necessarily know which parts of the things I say aren't clear, so while the format will be more or less free-form, the goal is for all of you to

ASK ME QUESTIONS.

This can be about anything, anything at all. You want to know why Pabst deserves their Blue Ribbon? Great. You want to know the specific pH of Westmalle Trippel v. Achel? I'll see what I can do. Why I keep talking about lambics as sour and dry when they're clearly the beer equivalent of wine coolers? Bring it on. I want to know what you want to know. So don't hold back.

Thank you.

2 comments: